Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Something Personal

I'll introduce you to the remodel. My little Isaac loves to help out and he is into everything. Now that we are getting closer to the end he is having a hard time understanding "No, no"
Just after we had the mud and tape done on the sheetrock he decided to do a little bit of finger painting with the mud. I'm thinkin' it was a little bit of heaven because every little corner had his mark.

"No, no"

I wanted to share with how my house looks. This is a shot looking into my kitchen from my sunken family room.

This is my living room and it's a dream for photographers plenty of window light. Soon this room will be empty of all of this extra stuff and have new flooring and paint. Then I can actually hang up some pictures and decorate.

9 comments:

. said...

Jess, it looks awsome. you guys have done a lot since the last time I was there. so cute little issac putting his mark on everthing! I can not wait to see the final product! I put a shout out to you on my photo blog.
Littlekiwis.blogspot So check it out. also let me know what you think of the last shoot I did. I know not up to your calliber, but I did notchange the lighting in photoshop at all and I used all manual! So let me know what your think!

Sara Boulter said...

Ohhhhhh, I got jealous. :(

Haley Warner said...

That window is sweeeet.. you'll get some great shots with that thing! :)

Angela Fielding said...

How fun! It looks fabulous! I wish I had the ambition to do some remodeling.I can't wait to see the finished product!

A. Schoonie said...

The kitchen/family room looks a lot different from when I was there. You have been a busy family! I bet it will be nice when it is all done:)
Take Care - Ash

Brooke said...

thats so funny about him drawing on or in the wall hahaha something my kids would FOR SURE do !

kate moss said...

wow, I don't know how you are doing it. I can't wait to see it when it is done. Lets go to lunch one of these days!

. said...

I just wanted to say that I looked at your new website and it is Awsome. Corey and I looked through the whole thing. we are so proud of you!! And I love that my kids are on it!

Bev Robison said...

What a great house! That window is WONDERUL! I think I have window envy...is that possible?