Friday, October 10, 2008

{B} Family

Hit the refresh button no more...here is your beautiful family.

Heidi I am super sorry it has taken me so long to make a post for you. I didn't get on the computer today until about 2 hours ago and let me tell you it felt good...like some kind of break.

Too many for me to choose to post but I will narrow it down. THANKS for the good times!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this but I am affraid paul may feel left out.
Photobucket

...so I will post one of just you.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I do have some of all of you looking at me. I just like the ones of you looking at her.

5 comments:

Angie Monson said...

So fun and cute and funny about being left out. I knew you were funny but man! Great job girlie.

Anonymous said...

love them! very intimate and real and fabulous. Great texture and colors in the backgrounds.

Jennifer said...

what a beautiful family, I love your locations for these!

Brooke said...

you know I love them

Stueller said...

You always pick such fun locations :) I love these.... I didn't know I moved so close to you, we will have to get together.