Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Yes I am jumping for joy.
I finally got some to die for pictures of my 7 year old. I keep asking my friend Angie to do some for me cause for the life of me I cannot get something that I love. Well, I think its cause she is very much like me.....and lets say when we are together we have strong personalities. But I love this girl non the less and she is just beautiful. I think she gets all of her looks from me.
Smokin' Hot
LOL
:)
My sister-in-law asked me the other why I don't have a million pictures hanging in my house and my reply was...First of all we are remodeling so I haven't hung anything up yet and second I don't think I have room for them all cause I like my photos to be large and I have a million to choose from.




6 comments:

Carin said...

I love every single one of them!!!!

sherri said...

Wow! I agree that you got some great ones! I have the hardest time with my 8 year old, and these have inspired me. How did you do her hair? Very very cute!

Jess said...

Thank you

I curled her hair with one of those tiny curling irons and I just wrap the hair around on the outside of it and hold with my other hand. So I don't open the iron and put the hair thru and twist its all on the outside. I don't know if that is making any sense but there ya go -give it a try and see how it works.

Mona said...

What a little beauty!!! I love the lighting, her adorable clothes, darling expressions and stylish poses! You certainly have talent!!

Jennifer said...

These are absolutely beautiful. WOW the colors are amazing, and wow the lighting!

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

Gorgeous Jess!! She looks so much like you. Beautiful color too :)