Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hi
I always feel like I have to have a photo to post on my blog in order to make a post and I don't think that needs to be the case. But...I am still here I have just been a little busy with some changes I am making. A new website of which I hope it to be up at the end of this month. You'll see changes on my pricing so I could put it out there now if you want my current pricing then you should book with me in the next few weeks. On April 1st I will now longer charge my current pricing. So, if you want the price of $250 with negatives then book with me now even if your not ready to have your photos done until September or whenever you would like. I will honor it any time this year but at the time of booking be prepared to pay for the session fee.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

you figured out the music! NICE haha
if you want it doesnt cut the player off if you add it at the bottom of the blog