Thursday, March 06, 2008

It's March and...

the Matilda Jane Trunk Show will be at my home on friday/saturday the 28th & 29th open for you to come any time between 10-8. You should not miss this! They are only sold in the east and I have brought it to Utah. The clothes are to die for you've got to check them out Matilda Jane.

Tell everyone!

Plus, I will be having some specials if you sign up for a photoshoot too. I will give some details later...so email me for my address.


You don't want to miss out!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

ohhhh i wanna come!! have you ever checked out dandi weeds? its the same look. my sisters working on starting something like it! for reals i just might come......and spend to much hahaha cant tell my husband thought :)jk

sherri said...

I wish I could come! Sounds like tons of fun!

Angie Monson said...

I am so there!

Stephanie McBride said...

can't wait, it's on my calendar!

Amie Steele said...

Jess...I don't know if I will make it up there, is there any way to order from your party without being there? Maybe online or something? Let me know...I'd definately be interested! ~ Amie

mindy said...

I'll be there for sure :)

Mickey Family said...

I am pretty sure I will be there! Can't wait to see the stuff IRL! :)

Keri Haynie said...

Jess-It's Keri Haynie! Jared said he saw you at Macey's awhile ago and he showed me your cute infor card. Your photos are so great. I am planning on calling you when we are due for photos. How are you? It looks like life is keeping you busy. Your kids are beautiful. Talk to you soon!