Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back from my Seattle workshop with Brianna Graham http://www.briannagraham.typepad.com/. LOVED IT..........every minute of it. I am just so happy with the knowledge I have gained from it. I have a new look on photography and can't wait to use it. I would do it again in a heart beat. So.....these are some of the pictures I got. These models we so fun especially Miss 'L' (1st picture) she told me that she wants to do modeling and thought she did a great job for me and she is beautiful. This workshop really gave me a new light on photoshop (the scary editing with PSE 3) but I came home and gave it my best. How did I do with my editing?
Oh.......I loved Seattle even though it rained the whole time :)
Jess








Until next time

4 comments:

carin davis said...

They are all gorgeous!! I can't wait to hear more about your trip!! Great work!!!!!

Meegan said...

The second picture is my abosulte favorite! I'm so jealous you got to go to B.G.'s workshop!!! Your blog is great!
~Meegan

Christy said...

Hey girl,
It was SO great meeting you at the workshop! Your images are wonderful:) Great job on editing. Keep in touch, Christy

Shelley said...

These are wonderful. What a great location too.