Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Old vs New

I would love to keep all the old around it makes for a beautiful backdrop but the builders around here keep tearing them down (Scott my brother-in-law he is part owner with BP Builders). He is the best builder here in Utah County. With all that being said I found this really cool shed by my house and have wanted to take some photos here and the day I decide to use it, it started to rain and it was scheduled to be ripped down. So, here are the photos (I'm not liking the shirt but o'well) and now the shed is gone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Amie Steele said...

Love the color and texture of the shed....too bad they tore it down:( And the lil' model is so dang cute;)

Brenda B said...

Awwww jess, so cute! There are so many old abandoned barns here...wish you could use your creativity here! Good luck finding more fabulous places there!

Brooke said...

I love the first edit! such visual interest!....my new technique needs a little work but I think not bad first my first go ..:) go see

Stephanie McBride said...

Likin' the colors in that first one jess :)

Holly said...

Where was that shed? I love old buildings...such a crime to rip em down! Little E is so cute!

Jennifer said...

oh wow that first one is beautiful, love the colors!