Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another {E} Session

Meet Ms. Kiesha my daughters pre-school teacher 2 years ago and we haven't been able to let go. This was one of the best pre-schools I have ever had my kids in. I just wish we lived closer.

I am so happy to see that you are finally getting married as I am sure that your mom is (Kiesha) but it is definetly crunch time to get it all done by Oct 3rd. Anyways, I think we had a good time...at least I enjoyed myself.
Bridals are coming soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Stephanie McBride said...

I can't believe you posted after i went to bed, stinker....haha
How do i pick out a favorite from this session?
i still think that ring picture is out of this world, it makes me giddy to look at it!!!!
love them all, i know thats cliche but its true :)

Angie Monson said...

Love the 4th and 5th one!

Jennifer said...

these are awesome, love the locations and a gorgeous couple!

Laura said...

Jess, you always have the best locations. I can't even pick a favorite from these.

Heather said...

These are awesome! You get better with every shoot!

Brooke said...

you rocked them! what a fun funky couple..love it

mindy said...

they turned out absolutely beautiful!!